Who Me?
I am a creative, homely and domesticated mother of two very active boys, the loving, loyal and by rare request slutty wife to my considerably older husband, a devoted daughter to my mother, uncivilized to the rest of my family and misunderstood by everyone else. Like I give a flying rats ass.

Hobbies?
(Not Limited To) cleaning, cooking, sewing, crocheting, quilting, walking, 500 piece jigsaw puzzles, driving, web design and graphics

My Web Designs

My Recipes

A good time...
Tools...
Okay okay... 2005 Superbowl lol  lol  lol  lol 
Adventure Archive
July 2004
August 2004 September 2004 October 2004 November 2004 December 2004 January 2005 February 2005 March 2005 July 2005 August 2005 November 2006
Member Of


< ? Blogging Mommies # >

< # Made by Mom ? >
Groovy Blogs


Reading


*beep*
leave a message





the life of a mother with youth






Saturday, August 20, 2005
Cha-Cha-Cha-Changes

Hey Howdy Hey!

Wow, its amazing at how fast life changes. My boys are getting a real dose of reality these days.

Isaac started preschool last Thursday and the daily routine changed instantly. Instead of us all sleeping until 7:30am, we all get up at 6:30am. The bus no longer picks Isaac up at home so now we have to drive to meet the bus and its proven to be a headache - major. Hopefully that will be better.

Nicholas has been cut off! I took him to the doctor Friday due to his increasing whininess. I thought he had an ear infection but alas, he is cutting 7 teeth at once. His doctor ask if he was still on the breast and I replied, "of course." She frowned at me and told me that if I didn't break him soon, it would be rougher than it is going to be now. No titty for Nicholas anymore. Let me tell ya - he doesn't like it.

Today was the first full day of no more titty. My breasts are so sensitive and painful. I ask my mom, who did not breastfeed, to help me bound my breasts. So far, bounding is working with the pain and discomfort. Woowee though, let me tell you, I love my breasts full of milk. I'm a very full and perky D Cup. I'll be bitching about having little tits again soon.

How was your day?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

design by April