Who Me?
I am a creative, homely and domesticated mother of two very active boys, the loving, loyal and by rare request slutty wife to my considerably older husband, a devoted daughter to my mother, uncivilized to the rest of my family and misunderstood by everyone else. Like I give a flying rats ass.

Hobbies?
(Not Limited To) cleaning, cooking, sewing, crocheting, quilting, walking, 500 piece jigsaw puzzles, driving, web design and graphics

My Web Designs

My Recipes

lol 
lol 
lol  lol  Driving in the Snow and Ice... Wonderous Winterland... Busy but making it... It has been awhile...
Adventure Archive
July 2004
August 2004 September 2004 October 2004 November 2004 December 2004 January 2005 February 2005 March 2005 July 2005 August 2005 November 2006
Member Of


< ? Blogging Mommies # >

< # Made by Mom ? >
Groovy Blogs


Reading


*beep*
leave a message





the life of a mother with youth






Thursday, February 24, 2005
Tools...

Now that I am determined to blog every single day, I am (once again) going to be changing a few things around. I want a couple of things for my blog that I either don't have the time to find or don't have the time to make - either way - I don't have time! So, should you know where to find any one of these items, please leave it in the comments!

Wanted:
Calendar! (the kind that looks like a calendar)

Okay, so that's all that I have for now. *laughing*

How was my day?

Well, it started too early for my taste. I've been a big sleepy head since I've been sick and this morning's wake up at 4:30am came a bit too early for me. Never-the-less, my day trudged through with very little interruption. Tim is home so you can imagine what the house looks like now. My dinner table is doubling as a folding table and has 5 loads folded on it. I have clean dishes in the drainer and dirty dishes in the sink. My floors are in desperate need of my attention and no one notices because of the array of toys covering it. Tomorrow I am hosting a dinner party and the morning will be filled with scents of clorox, lysol and floor cleaner. Everything must be in its place, every surface clean, dinner prepared by 6:00pm and I have to look as wonderful as I want to feel.

~~Wish me luck

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

design by April