Who Me?
I am a creative, homely and domesticated mother of two very active boys, the loving, loyal and by rare request slutty wife to my considerably older husband, a devoted daughter to my mother, uncivilized to the rest of my family and misunderstood by everyone else. Like I give a flying rats ass.

Hobbies?
(Not Limited To) cleaning, cooking, sewing, crocheting, quilting, walking, 500 piece jigsaw puzzles, driving, web design and graphics

My Web Designs

My Recipes

2005 Superbowl
lol 
lol  lol  lol  Driving in the Snow and Ice... Wonderous Winterland... Busy but making it...
Adventure Archive
July 2004
August 2004 September 2004 October 2004 November 2004 December 2004 January 2005 February 2005 March 2005 July 2005 August 2005 November 2006
Member Of


< ? Blogging Mommies # >

< # Made by Mom ? >
Groovy Blogs


Reading


*beep*
leave a message





the life of a mother with youth






Saturday, February 26, 2005
A good time...

Dinner was perfect. The kids had a blast playing and we had a great time with Joni and her husband Mack. It's been too long since Tim and I found a couple to have dinner with. Joni and Mack are people that you don't have to learn to like. They are down to earth and just like Tim and I - living the best we can and hard working to provide for our families. Joni is a stay-at-home mom like me and Mack works long hours like Tim. We understand eachother as couples! It's a friendship that I will not let go of. It helps that our kids play well together too. Joni and Mack are mother and father of Courtney, 3, and Tyler, 22 months. Isaac and Courtney are joined at the hip - they play together at school and every chance that they get at home. Nicholas and Tyler have a blast together. They will be cuter when Nicholas is walking.

Speaking of Nicholas walking...
In my neglagence to blog, you haven't been updated! Nicholas is pulling up on everything in sight. He is also using anything that is tall enough to push across the floor so that he can walk. If he would let go, he'd take off running. It won't be long now!

Joni and Mack didn't leave until late last night and I was exhausted. Even though I scrubbed the house last night, with 5 kids, 4 adults and Hanna in my house, it is a disaster area. I'll be cleaning today!

~~Have a Great Day :)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

design by April