Who Me?
I am a creative, homely and domesticated mother of two very active boys, the loving, loyal and by rare request slutty wife to my considerably older husband, a devoted daughter to my mother, uncivilized to the rest of my family and misunderstood by everyone else. Like I give a flying rats ass.

Hobbies?
(Not Limited To) cleaning, cooking, sewing, crocheting, quilting, walking, 500 piece jigsaw puzzles, driving, web design and graphics

My Web Designs

My Recipes

Tis the season to be jolly...
Party In Momma's Bed? What?
Parental Concern... In Sickness And In Health... In the depths of the dungeon... The Insensitivity of Men... A Serious Pain In The.... X Rated - Read At Own Risk...
Adventure Archive
July 2004
August 2004 September 2004 October 2004 November 2004 December 2004 January 2005 February 2005 March 2005 July 2005 August 2005 November 2006
Member Of


< ? Blogging Mommies # >

< # Made by Mom ? >
Groovy Blogs


Reading


*beep*
leave a message





the life of a mother with youth






Saturday, January 01, 2005
Always a first...

Traditionally, it was thought that one could affect the luck they would have throughout the coming year by what they did or ate on the first day of the year. For that reason, it has become common for folks to celebrate the first few minutes of a brand new year in the company of family and friends. Parties often last into the middle of the night after the ringing in of a new year. It was once believed that the first visitor on New Year's Day would bring either good luck or bad luck the rest of the year. It was particularly lucky if that visitor happened to be a tall dark-haired man.

I did not get a tall dark-haired man for a visitor today. I did have a dark-haired man and a tall man but they were different men. My biological dad, grandpa, mom, Austin, Tim, Isaac, Nicholas and I had dinner together at my house. My mom and I cooked but it was mostly mom cooking while I took a nap with Nicholas.

If today was any fore shadow of what I will be doing next year, it is going to be a great year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

design by April