Who Me?
I am a creative, homely and domesticated mother of two very active boys, the loving, loyal and by rare request slutty wife to my considerably older husband, a devoted daughter to my mother, uncivilized to the rest of my family and misunderstood by everyone else. Like I give a flying rats ass.

Hobbies?
(Not Limited To) cleaning, cooking, sewing, crocheting, quilting, walking, 500 piece jigsaw puzzles, driving, web design and graphics

My Web Designs

My Recipes

Parental Concern...
In Sickness And In Health...
In the depths of the dungeon... The Insensitivity of Men... A Serious Pain In The.... X Rated - Read At Own Risk... Thanksgiving... Bitter Sweet...
Adventure Archive
July 2004
August 2004 September 2004 October 2004 November 2004 December 2004 January 2005 February 2005 March 2005 July 2005 August 2005 November 2006
Member Of


< ? Blogging Mommies # >

< # Made by Mom ? >
Groovy Blogs


Reading


*beep*
leave a message





the life of a mother with youth






Tuesday, December 28, 2004
New Year's Resolutions...

Each year the average person makes commitments to themselves that are usually completely far fetched and impossible to keep. I am no different. I've made some of the most outlandish New Year's resolutions. I've taken a moment to recollect my past year and I've decided that I have learned a lot and accomplished more than any other year. My family has grown and at the same time we've stopped it from expanding anymore, Isaac is in school, Nicholas is still breastfeeding (yah!) and is trying to walk, Tim still loves his job, I still love that Tim still loves his job, we bought a house, and we are truly a happy little family.

In addition to the strides that my family has accomplished, this has been a big year for me personally. I've given blood 4 times, cut my hair, had a healthy child, gained lots of weight as a result and lost a total of 79lbs thus far, completely changed the way I shop, cook and the way our family eats, started my own business and managed it all with a baby on one or the other of my breasts. It's been a busy year but definitely a fruitful one.

I'm not sure that I could, or would want to, top this year. My resolutions for 2005 is to continue my quest to get my family healthy, in every aspect, to keep everything as happy as it is now, get involved in more charity work, complete the basement project, and read more. I could promise to quit smoking - yeah right - but why set myself up for a disappointment?

What are your resolutions?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

design by April