Who Me?
I am a creative, homely and domesticated mother of two very active boys, the loving, loyal and by rare request slutty wife to my considerably older husband, a devoted daughter to my mother, uncivilized to the rest of my family and misunderstood by everyone else. Like I give a flying rats ass.

Hobbies?
(Not Limited To) cleaning, cooking, sewing, crocheting, quilting, walking, 500 piece jigsaw puzzles, driving, web design and graphics

My Web Designs

My Recipes

Thanksgiving...
Bitter Sweet...
My hair... Oh yeah... In the thick of things... Busy As A Bee... Mr. Clean... And the winner is...
Adventure Archive
July 2004
August 2004 September 2004 October 2004 November 2004 December 2004 January 2005 February 2005 March 2005 July 2005 August 2005 November 2006
Member Of


< ? Blogging Mommies # >

< # Made by Mom ? >
Groovy Blogs


Reading


*beep*
leave a message





the life of a mother with youth






Wednesday, December 01, 2004
The Insensitivity of Men...

In general, historically, men are insensitive to everything. The only things that they are not sensitive about are topics directly related to themselves, their personal thoughts, feelings, loyalty to friends and other criteria concerning his penis. My husband, dear as he may be, is also guilty of the insensitivity disorder. A perfect example of how self-centered all men will be at one point of another lies below. Fair warning though, it is of sexual nature - after all, we are speaking of a man.

Usually, my husband comes home from work and helps me do my duties as his wife and the mother of our children. He doesn't mind doing the dishes, floors or laundry. He actually likes doing the bathroom and prefers to make the beds himself. Historically, mostly caused by my lack of interest, the fact that we don't have many sexual encounters has not phased him. He obediently comes home and works here too. I love this quality about him. He is not afraid to provide the bread, serve it and clean up after it. This happens to be #2 as to why I chose to breed with him, #1 being money - of course.

If you've read recent posts, you are aware of my molar extraction on Wednesday. Tim assured me that I would not have to lift a finger when he got home. Being sick, having a tooth ache and not being able to sleep for just about a week now has really worn me down. Never-the-less, Tim arrived before Isaac went to school. His promise to me quickly went out the window and I have spent the majority of the day catering to his every wish. Men!

In addition to this, and the source of my utter dissatisfaction and appalledness, tonight, only 1 day after my extraction and after weeks of not being able to care for myself properly, completely exhausted, Tim wants me to suck his dick. Okay people, I'm going to have a problem with this! Hello?!?! Is this mic on? Can you not see, hear, feel or think? Jesus Christ! His wish, this time, was not granted. Instead, he got an ear full, an ashtray thrown against his head and he went to bed without me. If it kills me, I will teach him to be sensitive to my needs - which doesn't include sucking his dick.

Until further notice, I am on strike. I will not cook, clean, do laundry, make beds, put gas in the car or do anything that doesn't directly involve myself - at least while he is home. He will not benefit from anything that I do. I can barely open my mouth wide enough to host a fork with a small amount of food on it, much less his dick. I mean how dare him!

~~pissed.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

design by April