Who Me?
I am a creative, homely and domesticated mother of two very active boys, the loving, loyal and by rare request slutty wife to my considerably older husband, a devoted daughter to my mother, uncivilized to the rest of my family and misunderstood by everyone else. Like I give a flying rats ass.

Hobbies?
(Not Limited To) cleaning, cooking, sewing, crocheting, quilting, walking, 500 piece jigsaw puzzles, driving, web design and graphics

My Web Designs

My Recipes

This Week
all is well..
my heart stopped today...
Nicholas's Quilt - my very first 
Introducing my best friend Misty... 2 sides, no words and illness... and so it was late... screaming madly... policy council meeting... 4 legged critters...
Adventure Archive
July 2004
August 2004 September 2004 October 2004 November 2004 December 2004 January 2005 February 2005 March 2005 July 2005 August 2005 November 2006
Member Of


< ? Blogging Mommies # >

< # Made by Mom ? >
Groovy Blogs


Reading


*beep*
leave a message





the life of a mother with youth






Friday, October 08, 2004
Look At My List

As you may, or may not know, I have to have a list for everything that requires my attention. Not just a list, a detailed list, more like a very elaborate note taker. I can not just write down the things that I need to do on a piece of paper. I have to put them in order, as I need to do them, different sheets for different tasks. This order also involves a very detailed report as to how I need to accomplish this item on my list. If I were normal, I'd take a picture of my list today and you could see it first hand but my handwriting is such that you, dear reader, would never be able to read the things on the list. The following is an attempt to exactly mimic my handwritten list into a digital replica of the same list.


To Do


Cleaning:

  • Bathroom:
      toilet
        bottom

        rim

        bowl

        inner seat

        lid

        top & sides

        disinfect handles


      shower
        seat

        soap holder

        doors

        walls & floor

        rearrange bottles

        mat

        disinfect handles>


      vanity
        rearrange inside

        doors & cabinet

        top

        sink

        disinfect handles

        mirror


  • Isaac's Room
      remove bed linen & replace

      under beds

      rearrange dresser drawers

      closet

      pack & remove Justin's clothes

      toys

      vacuum rug

      remove rug, sweep & mop floor

      disinfect light switches, toys, dresser drawer handles & tv remote buttons


  • Nicholas's Room
      remove bed linen & replace

      under beds

      rearrange dresser drawers

      closet

      pack clothes that are too small

      toys

      vacuum rug

      remove rug, sweep & mop floor

      disinfect light switches, toys & dresser drawer handles


  • Our Room
      remove bed linen & replace

      under bed

      reorganize dresser drawers

      closet

      unpack coats & hang in living room closet

      remove, disinfect and put toys in proper place

      vacuum rug

      remove rug, sweep & mop floor

      disinfect light switches, dresser drawer handles, telephone, answering machine & tv remote control buttons

      spray something in Tim's shoes *gross*


  • Living Room
      Dust
        nicknacks

        pictures

        tv

        mantel

        glass shelves

      Videos
        realphebetize

        disinfect light switches, toys & tv remote control buttons

        Couch
          remove cushions & vacuum

          remove & replace cover

          Floor
            sweep

            mop


          Water Flowers



      While Out:
    • For Tim
        pick-up & deposit check

        check Post Office Box


  • For Kids
      pick up Nicholas's prescription


  • Pay Bills
      mail house payment

      pay for oil delivery

  • Get Online & Pay
      electricity

      telephone

      cellphone

      Tim's life insurance

      The kid's life insurance

      accept & submit email about online subscription of newspaper



  • That was my list for up to 2:30pm, it was a slow day. As you can see by the strikes, I finished my list thus far. I lack a couple of more things, mainly cleaning, but Nicholas is in a cuddling mood and well, this was supposed to be my rest day! Later, I will end my day with baths for everyone, now that is a list, stories, bedtime and finally I can get some real work done on a client site.

    ~~*yawn*

    7 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    design by April