Who Me?
I am a creative, homely and domesticated mother of two very active boys, the loving, loyal and by rare request slutty wife to my considerably older husband, a devoted daughter to my mother, uncivilized to the rest of my family and misunderstood by everyone else. Like I give a flying rats ass.

Hobbies?
(Not Limited To) cleaning, cooking, sewing, crocheting, quilting, walking, 500 piece jigsaw puzzles, driving, web design and graphics

My Web Designs

My Recipes

Domestic Affairs...
The Stupid Award goes to...
Something Cute Awe my kids... Look At My List Ah all is well.. my heart stopped today...
Adventure Archive
July 2004
August 2004 September 2004 October 2004 November 2004 December 2004 January 2005 February 2005 March 2005 July 2005 August 2005 November 2006
Member Of


< ? Blogging Mommies # >

< # Made by Mom ? >
Groovy Blogs


Reading


*beep*
leave a message





the life of a mother with youth






Sunday, October 31, 2004
It's Party Time...

Despite Nicholas not sleeping ANY the night before the party, Tim and I went to the school, as planned, to host the Halloween Day.

The kids LOVED the activities, music and food. They had a wonderful time. Everything went just about as planned with the exception being Isaac's main teacher showing her ass because she wasn't in control of anything. *rolls eyes but I'll explain her later.)

Friday we went to Tim's cousin's house to get some appliances for the apartment. Stove, stackable washer/dryer, dishwasher, a single washer and a weed eater. His cousin has connection with Sears and gets first choice of the repoed items. Tim went to work at 9:00PM. *thanks God*

Saturday, we spent the majority of the day with Joni and the remaining with my mother. Austin spent the night and I'm terribly tired BUT I am going to clean my house and finish laundry today if it kills me.


~*~ UPDATE ~*~
Nicholas has FINALLY cut his first tooth. It is so pretty and pearly white. It is the right bottom front tooth. Awe! I do wonder what the effects will be on my breasts though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

design by April