Who Me?
I am a creative, homely and domesticated mother of two very active boys, the loving, loyal and by rare request slutty wife to my considerably older husband, a devoted daughter to my mother, uncivilized to the rest of my family and misunderstood by everyone else. Like I give a flying rats ass.

Hobbies?
(Not Limited To) cleaning, cooking, sewing, crocheting, quilting, walking, 500 piece jigsaw puzzles, driving, web design and graphics

My Web Designs

My Recipes

Awe my kids...
Look At My List
Ah all is well.. my heart stopped today... Nicholas's Quilt - my very first  Introducing my best friend Misty... 2 sides, no words and illness...
Adventure Archive
July 2004
August 2004 September 2004 October 2004 November 2004 December 2004 January 2005 February 2005 March 2005 July 2005 August 2005 November 2006
Member Of


< ? Blogging Mommies # >

< # Made by Mom ? >
Groovy Blogs


Reading


*beep*
leave a message





the life of a mother with youth






Tuesday, October 19, 2004
Domestic Affairs...

Whew, where do I start? Let's see...

After my last post, I lost internet service for a couple of days due to one of my neighbors doing a shotty job on splicing my dsl cable so that he/she could enjoy my dsl connection for free. Immediately upon losing service, I was on the phone with my provider explaining the problem and it didn't take long to find the problem. I get to go to court over this one. I wasn't told which neighbor it was but I have since posted "NO TRESPASSING" signs throughout my property. This gives me the legal right to go redneck on anyone that steps on my land.

My mom and brother moved in for a week. Tim's Aunt passed away. Tim was home for the same week that my family was here.

Then Isaac went to the denitist again, this time to get his teeth sealed. He has one cavity trying to start on his very last molar on the right side but it technically isn't a cavity yet. Next appointment is to get it filled to prevent it from becoming a cavity.

Nicholas has went to the dermatologist concerning his 2 month long mystery rash. It was determined that he is allergic to pussy. This means that I have to get rid of Bing. Nicholas is only allergic to short hair dander, go figure. His rash won't go away until I rid the house of Bing AND sanitize EVERY surface in my house.

I did some research on the animal control procedures and local cat adoption places and found it best to try and find Bing a home. I was unsuccessful. If I take him to Animal Control, since he doesn't have rabies shot, he will be put to sleep immediately. If I get his rabies shot, he has to stay here for 3 weeks and then Animal Control will give him a week to impress a family enough to take him home or they put him to sleep. Adoption Agencies are overloaded and are turning animals away.

I broke down after another sleepless night with Nicholas scratching himself from itching. I took Bing to Animal Control. My hesistation in the parking lot paid off. I watched a family go in and figured they were there for a dog. I went in with Bing and they fell in love with him. He is scheduled for a rabies shot, the family paid nothing since Bing wasn't admitted into the center and my cat wasn't killed. I'm happy.

I've sanitized EVERY surface in my house: floors, walls, ceilings, fans, furniture, books, objects on the furniture. Take a look at the room you are sitting in. Imagine sanitizing every surface for just a minute. I got to do this to my 10 room house. I haven't made it to the basement yet. Tim has requested that I wait until he gets home.

Now I am working on a customer site. It looks really groovy and can't wait to give a free advertising for the customer. It should be done by tomorrow.

I still haven't found my house payment that I lost. I know for sure that it isn't in the house though.

A not so pleasant childhood memory has resurfaced and I'm in no mood to deal with it or the people bringing it up.

~~It's getting better!

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

design by April