Who Me?
I am a creative, homely and domesticated mother of two very active boys, the loving, loyal and by rare request slutty wife to my considerably older husband, a devoted daughter to my mother, uncivilized to the rest of my family and misunderstood by everyone else. Like I give a flying rats ass.

Hobbies?
(Not Limited To) cleaning, cooking, sewing, crocheting, quilting, walking, 500 piece jigsaw puzzles, driving, web design and graphics

My Web Designs

My Recipes

exhaling...
asshole is puckered and whistling dixie...
a good ole dose of nature... politics and potty training... oh yeah... piss on rocks!... baa... not an average day...
Adventure Archive
July 2004
August 2004 September 2004 October 2004 November 2004 December 2004 January 2005 February 2005 March 2005 July 2005 August 2005 November 2006
Member Of


< ? Blogging Mommies # >

< # Made by Mom ? >
Groovy Blogs


Reading


*beep*
leave a message





the life of a mother with youth






Saturday, August 07, 2004
sleepy saturday...

This morning, my dad came to get Isaac. Nicholas and I did a number of household chores including all of the laundry, cleaning out the fridge and doing the floors. We also took a very long and needed 4 hour nap. Oh yes, I did enjoy that nap!

Due to the nap that I took, I am unable to sleep now. This is probably a good thing due to the fact that I wouldn't have blogged tonight had I been sleepy. The extra sleep also has my creative wheels turning. Its almost time for me to start working again. Work? Yes, I work. I am the owner of an internet business, I make webpages and graphics. I have hired an independent graphics artist though and I think she is going to work out great. She has a great eye for color and is using her own time to learn to do graphics. So, as my wheels are turning, I decide to look into the business of blog templates. I am very impressed with the findings and have started designing a few of my own. In the coming days, do not be surprised if the appearance is a little or very different. If you like the design of the day, let me know. If you would like me to design you a blog page (free of charge of course) also let me know. I am working on one called "Pumpkin Spice" at the moment. Orange is my favorite color and I want to use orange and yellow as much as possible. I can't wait to see how it turns out!

~~excited!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

design by April