Who Me?
I am a creative, homely and domesticated mother of two very active boys, the loving, loyal and by rare request slutty wife to my considerably older husband, a devoted daughter to my mother, uncivilized to the rest of my family and misunderstood by everyone else. Like I give a flying rats ass.

Hobbies?
(Not Limited To) cleaning, cooking, sewing, crocheting, quilting, walking, 500 piece jigsaw puzzles, driving, web design and graphics

My Web Designs

My Recipes

feeling artsy...
rip roaring tornado...
picture book... "Look into my eyes..."  Nicholas  Mommy & Nicholas some more  Mommy & Nicholas  Meanass 
Adventure Archive
July 2004
August 2004 September 2004 October 2004 November 2004 December 2004 January 2005 February 2005 March 2005 July 2005 August 2005 November 2006
Member Of


< ? Blogging Mommies # >

< # Made by Mom ? >
Groovy Blogs


Reading


*beep*
leave a message





the life of a mother with youth






Tuesday, August 31, 2004
my mind is racing, buckle up...

I think the newness of school has worn off of Isaac. This morning, he didn't want to get up to go to school. I literaly had to drag him out of bed and dress him. I'm thinking that I prefer the 5:30am mornings and coffee.

Mom and I went to Winston-Salem today to upgrade my cellphone. After the whole day, a slow ass Sprint PCS technician and $250 charge on a card, I have a brand new cellphone with camera feature. WOOHOO! Expect pictures in the near future, showcasing a daily picture to sum up my day.

brb - need to reboot

Okay, while rebooting, I thought I should describe how hidiously (thanks Hima)ugly this slow ass Sprint PCS technician was. I'm fairly tall (5 foot 10in) and this dude was between my belly button and shoulders. His head was bigger than the rest of his body and oddly shaped. On this huge head of his was a bushy, afroish, brown and very unruly hair. It was almost like:

15 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

design by April