Who Me?
I am a creative, homely and domesticated mother of two very active boys, the loving, loyal and by rare request slutty wife to my considerably older husband, a devoted daughter to my mother, uncivilized to the rest of my family and misunderstood by everyone else. Like I give a flying rats ass.

Hobbies?
(Not Limited To) cleaning, cooking, sewing, crocheting, quilting, walking, 500 piece jigsaw puzzles, driving, web design and graphics

My Web Designs

My Recipes

finally friday...
thirsty Thursday...
exhaling... asshole is puckered and whistling dixie... a good ole dose of nature... politics and potty training... oh yeah... piss on rocks!...
Adventure Archive
July 2004
August 2004 September 2004 October 2004 November 2004 December 2004 January 2005 February 2005 March 2005 July 2005 August 2005 November 2006
Member Of


< ? Blogging Mommies # >

< # Made by Mom ? >
Groovy Blogs


Reading


*beep*
leave a message





the life of a mother with youth






Monday, August 09, 2004
monday monday

Bah-da Bah-da-da-da Bah-da
Bah-da-da-daBah-da Bah-da-da-da
Monday, Monday, so good to me
Monday Mornin', it was all i hoped it would be
Oh Monday Mornin', monday mornin' couldn't guarntee
That Monday evenin' you would still be here with me
Monday Monday can't trust that day
Monday Monday, sometimes it just turns out that way
Oh Monday Mornin' you gave me no warnin' of what was to be
Oh Monday, Monday, how could you leave and not take me
Every other day, every other day
Every other day of the week is fine
Yeah but whenever monday comes,
But whenever monday comes a-you can find me cryin' all of the time
Monday, Monday, so good to me
Monday Mornin', it was all i hoped it would be
Oh Monday Mornin', monday mornin' couldn't guarntee
That Monday evenin' you would still be here with me
Every other day, every other day
Every other day of the week is fine
But whenever monday comes,
But whenever monday comesA-you can find me cryin' all of the time
Monday Monday can't trust that day
Monday Monday, sometimes it just turns out that way
Oh Monday, Monday, won't go away
Monday Monday, it's here to stay
Oh Monday, Monday
Oh Monday, Monday


I've had this song in my head all day long and quite frankly, it's getting on my last nerve. Today was a very average day. I got up, cooked, cleaned, cooked again, cleaned some more, cooked again and finally cleaned again. In between the cooking and cleaning I breastfeed, changed diapers, assisted Isaac with his potty problems and held conversations with Tim. We went on the trail walk today and it was fun. Isaac is doing great with potty training, Nicholas is still terribly attached to his mother that likes him being terribly attached to her and Tim is still wondering when I will give him ass.

~~all is well!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

design by April