Who Me?
I am a creative, homely and domesticated mother of two very active boys, the loving, loyal and by rare request slutty wife to my considerably older husband, a devoted daughter to my mother, uncivilized to the rest of my family and misunderstood by everyone else. Like I give a flying rats ass.

Hobbies?
(Not Limited To) cleaning, cooking, sewing, crocheting, quilting, walking, 500 piece jigsaw puzzles, driving, web design and graphics

My Web Designs

My Recipes

first day is the humpiest...
school days amongst us...
Nicholas aka "Honey Bear"  Isaac aka "Pea butt"  If it weren't for that mischevious smile, he'd loo... The Boys  The Family  Yep, I'm all better! 
Adventure Archive
July 2004
August 2004 September 2004 October 2004 November 2004 December 2004 January 2005 February 2005 March 2005 July 2005 August 2005 November 2006
Member Of


< ? Blogging Mommies # >

< # Made by Mom ? >
Groovy Blogs


Reading


*beep*
leave a message





the life of a mother with youth






Wednesday, August 25, 2004
Isaac's first note from school...

Apparently, the teachers have been having a bit of a crisis at nap time. Isaac just wouldn't lay down like the other kids and being that he is so much bigger (taller and stouter) than the other kids, they didn't try to make him. They requested on Friday that I bring his baby and blanket on Monday to see if it would help. I quickly told them that he would lay down with his baby and blanket but that if any other kid touched these items, it would not be good and I didn't want him being suspended before he had been in school a week. They both laughed and assured me that they would see to it that no other child have access to these items. So Monday, I sent his baby and blanket with him. This is the note that I got back in his backpack:
Dear April,
Thank-you so much for sending Isaac's blanket and baby. He took his first nap today. It was so much easier for him and for us. He did not cry at all at nap time. I really appreciate your help.

Thanks Again,
teacher #1

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

design by April