Who Me?
I am a creative, homely and domesticated mother of two very active boys, the loving, loyal and by rare request slutty wife to my considerably older husband, a devoted daughter to my mother, uncivilized to the rest of my family and misunderstood by everyone else. Like I give a flying rats ass.

Hobbies?
(Not Limited To) cleaning, cooking, sewing, crocheting, quilting, walking, 500 piece jigsaw puzzles, driving, web design and graphics

My Web Designs

My Recipes

asshole is puckered and whistling dixie...
a good ole dose of nature...
politics and potty training... oh yeah... piss on rocks!... baa... not an average day... every mother's nightmare...
Adventure Archive
July 2004
August 2004 September 2004 October 2004 November 2004 December 2004 January 2005 February 2005 March 2005 July 2005 August 2005 November 2006
Member Of


< ? Blogging Mommies # >

< # Made by Mom ? >
Groovy Blogs


Reading


*beep*
leave a message





the life of a mother with youth






Friday, August 06, 2004
finally friday...

Once again I got up cleaning. I managed to get the front of the house (kitchen, cartoon room and the living room), the litter box and the beds made before Mom and her 3 cats got here. Mr. Daisy, Thunder and Lightening didn't want to meet Murphy but were already acquainted with Bing. Murphy and Bing are our cats. To say the least, the house was rocking with 5 male cats running around. We had planned on Mom playing with Nicholas while I cleaned out the fridge and things of that nature. Plans never go as follows, it seems. I didn't get anything clean and she didn't get her cats washed at my house but we had an awesome lunch. *laugh* We had four cheese mashed potatoes, grilled stuffed salmon and corn. It was SO good and very different. It was then that I realized that lunch was an "adult" meal and I had not enjoyed one in a long time.

Mom took Isaac home with her and I set out with Nicholas to get payroll and go to the bank. We've been having a lot of problems with our bank and it was discovered last night that they had once again taken money out of the account that wasn't our charge. As I went through the drive-thru, the head teller came to the window and invited me in. I planned on doing that anyway but wanted Nicholas to get 5 more minutes of sleep before he felt me get totally stressed out from resisting to kick someone's ass. We slide into the bank and went in. I acted as professional as I could and after 3 hours with the branch manager, it was proven that we had not made the purchase and the bank owed us $390. They immediately put the money back in our account and letters were written to everyone we had a problem paying as a result of the bank's error. After the bank, it was rush rush rush to the phone company and ultimately to Mom's. To deliver her cats and pick up Isaac.

The rest of the night was ordinary, dinner, dishes, baths and bed.

~~relieved

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

design by April