Who Me?
I am a creative, homely and domesticated mother of two very active boys, the loving, loyal and by rare request slutty wife to my considerably older husband, a devoted daughter to my mother, uncivilized to the rest of my family and misunderstood by everyone else. Like I give a flying rats ass.

Hobbies?
(Not Limited To) cleaning, cooking, sewing, crocheting, quilting, walking, 500 piece jigsaw puzzles, driving, web design and graphics

My Web Designs

My Recipes

apparently he likes school...
first day is the humpiest...
school days amongst us... Nicholas aka "Honey Bear"  Isaac aka "Pea butt"  If it weren't for that mischevious smile, he'd loo... The Boys  The Family 
Adventure Archive
July 2004
August 2004 September 2004 October 2004 November 2004 December 2004 January 2005 February 2005 March 2005 July 2005 August 2005 November 2006
Member Of


< ? Blogging Mommies # >

< # Made by Mom ? >
Groovy Blogs


Reading


*beep*
leave a message





the life of a mother with youth






Wednesday, August 25, 2004
deep sigh...

Last night wasn't a good sleeping night either. Nicholas is not sleeping well at all. Maybe tonight will be better.

My day.
Isaac woke up early again but I was already up with Nicholas. Justin knocked on the door at 6:00am and was here long enough to run in and change clothes. I hate to tell him but I'm not going to be a storage facility for his shit and him come in and out as he pleases. I refuse to let him run over me. Since he has been here, he knows that I haven't been sleeping well and now he knows that I'm sick and his ass is still out chasing pussy while I wait for him to let him in. This is bullshit. Anyway, Isaac went off to school and Nicholas and I caught up on this blog. I straightened the house, not cleaned. Papa came over to take me to get the car. I was so tired last night that Tim drove his self to work. Nicholas and I took a nap before Isaac got out of school. Once Isaac arrived, we piled into the car to go to the doctor's office. Nicholas had his 4 month check up today. He is 14lbs 15.5oz and 29in long. He also got 4 shots, 2 in each leg - poor baby. We had cereal for dinner (Isaac's idea) but it was Multigrain Cheerios so I'm thinking it was ok in my sleep deprived, sick state of being. Everyone got a bath and was in bed at a very decent time, 7:45pm. Here I sit, waiting to let Justin and I've had just about enough. Sunday, I had to go get him at 8:30PM and he drug his ass getting his things from JW's. Monday he jumped up and went to work and we picked him up too and that evening, he left with Robby and got home at 5:30 in the morning but I took him to work and he worked and I picked him up. Then as soon as we got home, he was gone with Robby again and didn't come home until 6:00AM this morning and only long enough to change clothes and Robby supposedly took him to work. I haven't seen him since. If I had enough energy, I'd dump all of his shit at the end of the driveway.

~~pissed

8 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

design by April