Who Me?
I am a creative, homely and domesticated mother of two very active boys, the loving, loyal and by rare request slutty wife to my considerably older husband, a devoted daughter to my mother, uncivilized to the rest of my family and misunderstood by everyone else. Like I give a flying rats ass.

Hobbies?
(Not Limited To) cleaning, cooking, sewing, crocheting, quilting, walking, 500 piece jigsaw puzzles, driving, web design and graphics

My Web Designs

My Recipes

monday monday
slow sunday...
sleepy saturday... finally friday... thirsty Thursday... exhaling... asshole is puckered and whistling dixie... a good ole dose of nature...
Adventure Archive
July 2004
August 2004 September 2004 October 2004 November 2004 December 2004 January 2005 February 2005 March 2005 July 2005 August 2005 November 2006
Member Of


< ? Blogging Mommies # >

< # Made by Mom ? >
Groovy Blogs


Reading


*beep*
leave a message





the life of a mother with youth






Thursday, August 12, 2004
bucnaked...

This morning the boys and I cuddled some before we started our day. Mom called early to make sure that I was awake so that I could get to her house early. My dad was there and wanted to see the kids and me. We got up and dressed and made it to Mom's by 8:30am. We visited for awhile and was home again by 11:00am. When we got home, I put the boys down for a nap. Isaac got up several times before I finally had to harshly suggest that he lay down. The problem is that if Isaac isn't asleep, he'll wake sleeping Nicholas. I have to hold Nicholas until Isaac is asleep and then I can lay Nicholas down. Sleeping times are definately interesting around here.

Isaac and I went over his colors after nap time. I bought a pound of scrapbooking paper in various sizes and cuts. It has the basic shapes (circle, square, rectangle, triangle) and basic colors (red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, brown, black and white). These packs are available at Wal-Mart and costs less that $2.00. I ordered mine offline *laughs*. They are great for teaching kids their colors and shapes. I chose the largest squares in the basic colors for myself. Isaac always choses the triangles for himself. I lay down a color, he says the name and then puts the same color triangle down on my square. It's kind of like a kids version of Go Fish. We've played this game for about a year now and we are on our second pound of the paper. Today we did shapes too. This is new, I've only started this about 6 months ago. It works the same way that the colors do but in shapes. After playing "Go Fish", we always make something with the now crumbled scrapbooking paper. Today he made his daddy 2 boats and 2 flowers for me. He is so cute when he is good. To show him how proud I am of him, I put mounted the flowers and boats onto magnets and hung them on the fridge at his level. He then informed me that he needs to make water for the boats and grass for the flowers and the water needs to be blue and the grass is green, unless I prefer brown. Little shit! He also refused to stay clothed today. I don't know what this new phase is or why it is happening now but I'm going with it for the time being. He has every right to walk around in his underwear in his own house.

Nicholas is having a hard time with cutting teeth. His necklace works great but he is knawing on everything in sight. I'm glad he doesn't have the usual crying associated with the pain of teething and this because of his burdock root necklace. Would you believe that he prefers knawing on his own feet over my nipples. I'm loving this!

~~blessed

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

design by April