Who Me?
I am a creative, homely and domesticated mother of two very active boys, the loving, loyal and by rare request slutty wife to my considerably older husband, a devoted daughter to my mother, uncivilized to the rest of my family and misunderstood by everyone else. Like I give a flying rats ass.

Hobbies?
(Not Limited To) cleaning, cooking, sewing, crocheting, quilting, walking, 500 piece jigsaw puzzles, driving, web design and graphics

My Web Designs

My Recipes

Nicholas aka "Honey Bear" 
Isaac aka "Pea butt" 
If it weren't for that mischevious smile, he'd loo... The Boys  The Family  Yep, I'm all better!  Why are you waving that piece of fatback at me and... Look into my eyes, give me another piece of fatbac...
Adventure Archive
July 2004
August 2004 September 2004 October 2004 November 2004 December 2004 January 2005 February 2005 March 2005 July 2005 August 2005 November 2006
Member Of


< ? Blogging Mommies # >

< # Made by Mom ? >
Groovy Blogs


Reading


*beep*
leave a message





the life of a mother with youth






Thursday, August 19, 2004
apparently he likes school...

This morning, Isaac was up at the ass crack of dawn, I don't normally get up until the rooster crows. He was dressed and woke me up with 2 coffee cups in his hand.
"I want coffee Momma." He whispered as he put his cold little hand on my left cheek.
"Isaac, go back to bed baby, its still dark out."
"I'm dressed Momma, I am not going back to bed, I want coffee." He was still whispering.
"Why are you whispering Isaac?"
"I don't want to wake Nicholas up and we can have coffee and watch the sun." Still whispering to me.

What's a mom to do? Roll over or get up? I got up, stumbled into the kitchen and had to press the ON button on the coffee pot for the first time since my darling hubby bought me a digital coffee pot. Isaac served me my cigarettes and sat down beside me, patiently waiting for coffee. We drank coffee and watched the sun come up, my eyes opened wider as it rose. Soon the bus came to pick him up and he was gone. All I got was a "thank you for the coffee Momma, bye." Little shit.

Nicholas slept most of the day today. It is normal for babies to go through a growth spurt at around 4 months old. Nicholas will be 4 months tomorrow. During typical growth spurts, babies eat and sleep and that is about all. It was a change. For the first time since before Nicholas was born, I truly had no one to hold, change, feed or love on. It was weird. What did I do with my new found freedom? Cleaned, what else is there?

Nicholas and I waited for the bus to bring us Isaac. We sat outside in a chair on the porch and watched the cars go by. It wasn't long before the van (bus) was in the driveway and Nicholas and I were at the end of the sidewalk helping him out. He waved bye to the (bus)van driver and wanted to know if I had checked the mail. We had a quiet evening and he ate really good. After baths, I read him and Nicholas "Where The Wild Things Are" by Maurice Sendak. It was my favorite book when I was a child and Isaac enjoyed it too.

~~tired

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

design by April