Who Me?
I am a creative, homely and domesticated mother of two very active boys, the loving, loyal and by rare request slutty wife to my considerably older husband, a devoted daughter to my mother, uncivilized to the rest of my family and misunderstood by everyone else. Like I give a flying rats ass.

Hobbies?
(Not Limited To) cleaning, cooking, sewing, crocheting, quilting, walking, 500 piece jigsaw puzzles, driving, web design and graphics

My Web Designs

My Recipes

not an average day...
every mother's nightmare...
it only gets better... joys and tears... another day in paradise... unbelievably smooth and then a little shit... visiting neighbors, cleaning and litterbox diary..... how to get what you want, when you want it
Adventure Archive
July 2004
August 2004 September 2004 October 2004 November 2004 December 2004 January 2005 February 2005 March 2005 July 2005 August 2005 November 2006
Member Of


< ? Blogging Mommies # >

< # Made by Mom ? >
Groovy Blogs


Reading


*beep*
leave a message





the life of a mother with youth






Thursday, July 29, 2004
oh yeah...

While in the farmhouse, I had and enjoyed DSL. Since we have moved, I've tried and tried to get DSL but no one offers it here, damn it! So I was forced to get dial-up service and after not being able to connect faster than 28,800 BPS, I called Sprint to make sure that the line was set up for data transfer. The service tech came out yesturday and told me that it wasn't the line. I was totally bummed and described my problem to him. The good thing is that Sprint requires a mileage log and I was 1/2 mile inside of the cutoff for DSL availablity. He called his supervisor, who turned DSL on the switch box that I get my telephone service through. WOOHOO! DSL will be installed Monday of next week and I can NOT wait.

~~loving good news

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

design by April