Who Me?
I am a creative, homely and domesticated mother of two very active boys, the loving, loyal and by rare request slutty wife to my considerably older husband, a devoted daughter to my mother, uncivilized to the rest of my family and misunderstood by everyone else. Like I give a flying rats ass.

Hobbies?
(Not Limited To) cleaning, cooking, sewing, crocheting, quilting, walking, 500 piece jigsaw puzzles, driving, web design and graphics

My Web Designs

My Recipes

the family co-op
blowing my own horn...
Thanks tornados, swollen parts, a love shack and a bulge.... Introducing... drinking, driving, needles and racing Quadruplets! morning meandering
Adventure Archive
July 2004
August 2004 September 2004 October 2004 November 2004 December 2004 January 2005 February 2005 March 2005 July 2005 August 2005 November 2006
Member Of


< ? Blogging Mommies # >

< # Made by Mom ? >
Groovy Blogs


Reading


*beep*
leave a message





the life of a mother with youth






Friday, July 02, 2004
manic friday

I really do hate Fridays. I feel rushed, have to be around people and have to give those people money *laugh*. The good news is that our account is looking juicy after the normal bill pay. It has been many moons since we had extra money after payment of the bills and expenses of living WooHoo for us! So life is good. The kids are happy, hubby will be home tomorrow, money in the account, full tank of gas and I have smokes. The only thing that could be better is if *dreamy look in eyes* my maid, Maria, would get off of her ass and clean my house up! I'm kinda glad we don't have a maid though. I would hate to know that someone else picked up my mess everyday. It would be groovy to have someone else be responsible for changing the litter box though. Whew, Murphy has a skanky ass.

~~happily tired

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

design by April