Who Me?
I am a creative, homely and domesticated mother of two very active boys, the loving, loyal and by rare request slutty wife to my considerably older husband, a devoted daughter to my mother, uncivilized to the rest of my family and misunderstood by everyone else. Like I give a flying rats ass.

Hobbies?
(Not Limited To) cleaning, cooking, sewing, crocheting, quilting, walking, 500 piece jigsaw puzzles, driving, web design and graphics

My Web Designs

My Recipes

manic friday
i'm human, damn it!
hump day the family co-op blowing my own horn... Thanks tornados, swollen parts, a love shack and a bulge.... Introducing...
Adventure Archive
July 2004
August 2004 September 2004 October 2004 November 2004 December 2004 January 2005 February 2005 March 2005 July 2005 August 2005 November 2006
Member Of


< ? Blogging Mommies # >

< # Made by Mom ? >
Groovy Blogs


Reading


*beep*
leave a message





the life of a mother with youth






Saturday, July 10, 2004
the joys of moving

I am thinking that I feel pitty for the horse caretakers of the world for now I know what it is to push shit all day.

For the record, moving sucks. My moving experience has been a very stressful one. I'm glad that I didn't have internet access to write about it. Finally everything is out of the old house and into the new one. The move took so long due to a couple of factors, one of which was that my hubby only got to help me for one day and part of a night. He and one of my cousins moved all of the furniture in hat time. They finally finished at 2:30am and Tim went to bed for a couple of hours before he had to go to work at 4:30am. It sucked for him and for me because that left everything but furniture to be moved. *blah* Another reason it took so long is because we tried to place everything in its place before going to get another load. Yes, we moved the entire contents of our home in a Toyota pick-up *thanks Mom*. It only took a day of this for my ends to be completely frazzled. It really doesn't take much to get me fired up completely, including an attitude. The final reason was that the help wasn't exactly free-thinking. I appreciate the help but damn, if someone is going to have to stand over other adults and lead them hand to mouth on everything, stay home.

Anyways, I am now in my new new house and Hima, as soon as I get everything placed, I will surely take pictures and share the beauty. My hubby will be home tomorrow and if we can get everything squared away while he is home, we're going to have a bar-b-que and will be inviting all of our closest friends -- next weekend when he is home.

~~pray for my sanity

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

design by April