Who Me?
I am a creative, homely and domesticated mother of two very active boys, the loving, loyal and by rare request slutty wife to my considerably older husband, a devoted daughter to my mother, uncivilized to the rest of my family and misunderstood by everyone else. Like I give a flying rats ass.

Hobbies?
(Not Limited To) cleaning, cooking, sewing, crocheting, quilting, walking, 500 piece jigsaw puzzles, driving, web design and graphics

My Web Designs

My Recipes

visiting neighbors, cleaning and litterbox diary.....
how to get what you want, when you want it
i need energy bob and me... i've lost my hump... teeth, nipples, aches and frustrations... "when you're smiling"... and then there were neighbors
Adventure Archive
July 2004
August 2004 September 2004 October 2004 November 2004 December 2004 January 2005 February 2005 March 2005 July 2005 August 2005 November 2006
Member Of


< ? Blogging Mommies # >

< # Made by Mom ? >
Groovy Blogs


Reading


*beep*
leave a message





the life of a mother with youth






Sunday, July 25, 2004
joys and tears...

I love my children. They are everything to me and I would do anything to keep them happy. My adventure today involves the floor, baby powders, a swiffer, the cats, a laundry basket and a dash of insanity.

This morning, I had the usual coffee start with Isaac, all was well. He actually laid down easy for a nap and fell asleep so quickly that I thought .oO Hey, I'll get me a nap in today too! Oo. Nicholas and I curled up together in my bed and were asleep as quick as Isaac did. Only we actually went to sleep and Isaac was faking it because I woke up an hour later to the "help" meows of Murphy. I jumped out of the bed and ran into see what was wrong with Murphy. Isaac had Murphy under a clothes basket that had been flipped upside down. I paid no attention to the strong smell of baby powders tickling my nose as I unflipped the basket and swooped Murphy into my arms to love on him a little. As I yelled for Isaac, I paused at the strong scent again and went to seek it out. It didn't take but a second for my eyes to focus on the floor and the white footprints on it.

ok, I'm laughing too hard to finish this, I will do so in the morning though *laughing* In the meantime - what do you think happened?

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

design by April