Who Me?
I am a creative, homely and domesticated mother of two very active boys, the loving, loyal and by rare request slutty wife to my considerably older husband, a devoted daughter to my mother, uncivilized to the rest of my family and misunderstood by everyone else. Like I give a flying rats ass.

Hobbies?
(Not Limited To) cleaning, cooking, sewing, crocheting, quilting, walking, 500 piece jigsaw puzzles, driving, web design and graphics

My Web Designs

My Recipes

i've lost my hump...
teeth, nipples, aches and frustrations...
"when you're smiling"... and then there were neighbors the joys of moving dreams, nightmares and reality family day manic friday
Adventure Archive
July 2004
August 2004 September 2004 October 2004 November 2004 December 2004 January 2005 February 2005 March 2005 July 2005 August 2005 November 2006
Member Of


< ? Blogging Mommies # >

< # Made by Mom ? >
Groovy Blogs


Reading


*beep*
leave a message





the life of a mother with youth






Wednesday, July 21, 2004
how to get what you want, when you want it

It has been 2 weeks since we were in the new house and 2 weeks since Dish Network completed our move by installing a new dish on top of the house and reconnected our existing receiver.  In the original install, we ordered 2 receivers to work 4 tv's but only received 1 due to the fact that our other tv's were in storage.  The moving guys from Dish Network instructed me to buy a receiver and have them install it.  Otay but after 2 weeks of research and countless hours on hold with customer service, I finally had enough of the run around.
Chick says, "I'm sorry Mrs. Semones but the only way for you to get another receiver, you have to pay $99.99 for the receiver and $49 an hour for labor to install it and if you don't have the proper switch, you'll have to pay to replace that also and all together it would be over $300."

"Do fucking what?  Thank you for your time but I'd like to speak to your supervisor please.  Now.  Thank you." I reply.

"This is Sandra, floor manager, our representative was not able to help you and the reason is because you have to buy additional equipment unless you want to wait a year, then we will provide equipment, installation and service package for only $5 extra each month," said Supervisor #1.

"Okay, thank you for your time but I'd like to speak to your supervisor please.  Now.  Thank you." I replied.

*on hold for 17 minutes*

"This is Stewart, Account Supervisor --," is all he was able to say.

"Yeah well this is Mrs. Semones and if I don't get another receiver, installation, service package and any additional equipment for only $5 extra each month, I'm going to rip your fucking head off,"  I said in a dark tone and strong voice.  You have 5 minutes to do it."

"Please hold," said Stewart."

"Hi Mrs. Semones, I'm Michael in the Accounts Executive Office and you have been transferred to me.  I have been told about your situation and I'm looking for the next available installation date.  *short pause*  This Friday at 2 o'clock pm sound ok?"  Finally I was getting somewhere!

"Yes, great!" I was obviously pleased.

"Okay, all set then and all that you will be billed is $5 extra each month on your service bill," said Michael.

"Wonderful, thank you." 

*click*

~~very please Dish Network customer *laugh*



2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

design by April