Who Me?
I am a creative, homely and domesticated mother of two very active boys, the loving, loyal and by rare request slutty wife to my considerably older husband, a devoted daughter to my mother, uncivilized to the rest of my family and misunderstood by everyone else. Like I give a flying rats ass.

Hobbies?
(Not Limited To) cleaning, cooking, sewing, crocheting, quilting, walking, 500 piece jigsaw puzzles, driving, web design and graphics

My Web Designs

My Recipes

i'm human, damn it!
hump day
the family co-op blowing my own horn... Thanks tornados, swollen parts, a love shack and a bulge.... Introducing... drinking, driving, needles and racing
Adventure Archive
July 2004
August 2004 September 2004 October 2004 November 2004 December 2004 January 2005 February 2005 March 2005 July 2005 August 2005 November 2006
Member Of


< ? Blogging Mommies # >

< # Made by Mom ? >
Groovy Blogs


Reading


*beep*
leave a message





the life of a mother with youth






Tuesday, July 06, 2004
dreams, nightmares and reality

My dream was for us to own our home. With no current credit and no 20% deposit, I thought that we would be renting for forever. My dream came true.

My nightmare is having to move all our stuff one last time. Especially in this time of year, when I'm feeling especially gooey, now I have to pack all of the things that cause this gooey feeling up and see it again when it is unpacked.

Thankfully, the reality is that our dream has come true and once I chase the monsters from under the beds, they will be homeless while my happy little family enjoys the good life in a brick, 3 bedroom, 2 bath, large kitchen, den, dining room, living room, full basement, paved driveway, hardwood floored house.

Oh and for those that read my blog faithfully, I got THE house. THE being the one that I wanted :D

For now, I have no time to blog. I will have plenty of adventures to share once I have moved.

~~following my dream

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

design by April