Who Me?
I am a creative, homely and domesticated mother of two very active boys, the loving, loyal and by rare request slutty wife to my considerably older husband, a devoted daughter to my mother, uncivilized to the rest of my family and misunderstood by everyone else. Like I give a flying rats ass.

Hobbies?
(Not Limited To) cleaning, cooking, sewing, crocheting, quilting, walking, 500 piece jigsaw puzzles, driving, web design and graphics

My Web Designs

My Recipes

family day
manic friday
i'm human, damn it! hump day the family co-op blowing my own horn... Thanks tornados, swollen parts, a love shack and a bulge....
Adventure Archive
July 2004
August 2004 September 2004 October 2004 November 2004 December 2004 January 2005 February 2005 March 2005 July 2005 August 2005 November 2006
Member Of


< ? Blogging Mommies # >

< # Made by Mom ? >
Groovy Blogs


Reading


*beep*
leave a message





the life of a mother with youth






Sunday, July 11, 2004
and then there were neighbors

Perhaps my old place spoiled me -- it was 1 mile from anyone. We didn't have any neighbors close enough to visit or interested enough in us to visit -- either way I was completely happy about this fact.

Now, however, we live 1 mile from city limits. This means that we have neighbors so close that I can see their faces if they were to stand in their own front yards. I am not at all happy about this. I am not sure why other than the fact that most people assume that neighbors are best friends and bend over backwards to help each other out. These are the same people the invite their neighbors to family gatherings, cook-outs, celebrations of sorts and other general crap that I have no interest in.
"Okay, you're my neighbor but that doesn't mean your dog can shit in my yard." I said.

Of course it was in response to my *right* neighbor as she walked her dog from her front porch, out of her yard, into my yard, where it proceeded to leave a huge, wet, stinky pile of shit. It was proceeded by,
"The first time I step in dogshit, I'm coming to your ass!"

I know, I know. I'm not the neighbor that most would want but show me a handbook that says I should be okay with a huge pile of dogshit in my front yard left by my neighbors dog.

The lady with the dog isn't half as bad as her husband/boyfriend/son. I'm not sure who he is to her, nor do I care, but this dude has a peeping problem. Our new bathroom, located on the *right* side of the house, has a fairly large window to peer from while you do bathroomly duties. Several times now I have caught this male peeping into my window -- from his yard -- to see what I am doing. I think I'll make signs as follows:
"Taking a shit"
"Pissing"
"Got any toilet paper? I'll give it back!"
"In the shower : viewing NOT recommended"
"I'm constipated!"
"Ew, it smells awful in here"
"Damn, can you see the hair on my legs from there?"

A little harsh, I admit, but usually what people do in a bathroom requires the utmost privacy. I'll let you know what his reactions are. *laugh*

The neighbors on the *left* side haven't even bothered to notice that we are here and I'm extremely happy about that. I already like them because they are too busy in their own life to look in my window at ours.

~~neighborly sign maker

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

design by April