Who Me?
I am a creative, homely and domesticated mother of two very active boys, the loving, loyal and by rare request slutty wife to my considerably older husband, a devoted daughter to my mother, uncivilized to the rest of my family and misunderstood by everyone else. Like I give a flying rats ass.

Hobbies?
(Not Limited To) cleaning, cooking, sewing, crocheting, quilting, walking, 500 piece jigsaw puzzles, driving, web design and graphics

My Web Designs

My Recipes

hooked on more than a feeling
A Dollar Short....
A day late...
Adventure Archive
July 2004
August 2004 September 2004 October 2004 November 2004 December 2004 January 2005 February 2005 March 2005 July 2005 August 2005 November 2006
Member Of


< ? Blogging Mommies # >

< # Made by Mom ? >
Groovy Blogs


Reading


*beep*
leave a message





the life of a mother with youth






Friday, June 25, 2004
sunny side up

It's amazing at how much more refreshed I am at 5:30 am with a few hours more of sleep. It seems as though if I don't get into bed by 11:00pm, I can not function the next day. Last night I was tightly tucked into bed at a decent time and this morning I feel great. It's a good thing too because the kids and I have a very busy day today.

My house looks like Toys R Us hovered above it, ripped off the roof and puked throughout. There are toys everywhere but the boys have been good so it is a fair trade.

Today is Friday, that means payday! Pay days are usually looked forward to by most people. I've never claimed to be normal though. Payday here means;
~the kids naps will be shorter, causing pissy moods
~rushed lunch
~bank visit
~dragging the kids in and out of the car to pay bills that I
can't pay online
This fiesta starts when we leave the house shortly after lunch and usually lasts until 6:00pm. However, since we tamed the Food Lion yesterday, we will be done by 3:00pm. I guess the worst part about pay days are that I have to interact with other adults. I don't like people. The more people involved in your life or required to participate in your life, the more bullshit that you'll have to deal with. I just don't like playing in shit so I don't play ~ if I can help it. Friday's are unavoidable.

In addition to pay day, Nicholas has his 2 month check-up today. I suppose I dread this most. I do not like the sound of the "hurting" cry and I know I will hear it today. Immunization is required to keep him healthy but it doesn't sooth him when I remind him of this fact. I anticipate finding out his weight and height, I am going to guess 18lbs and 26 in long at this point. It will be fun to see how close I am.

I hope that my sunny disposition will last through the attitudes of grown individuals that do not properly channel their aggression and/or stress.

~~time will tell

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

design by April