Who Me?
I am a creative, homely and domesticated mother of two very active boys, the loving, loyal and by rare request slutty wife to my considerably older husband, a devoted daughter to my mother, uncivilized to the rest of my family and misunderstood by everyone else. Like I give a flying rats ass.

Hobbies?
(Not Limited To) cleaning, cooking, sewing, crocheting, quilting, walking, 500 piece jigsaw puzzles, driving, web design and graphics

My Web Designs

My Recipes

is that a bird? a plane? NO, its a...
caffeine iv
hooked on more than a feeling A Dollar Short.... A day late...
Adventure Archive
July 2004
August 2004 September 2004 October 2004 November 2004 December 2004 January 2005 February 2005 March 2005 July 2005 August 2005 November 2006
Member Of


< ? Blogging Mommies # >

< # Made by Mom ? >
Groovy Blogs


Reading


*beep*
leave a message





the life of a mother with youth






Friday, June 25, 2004
Quadruplets!

Holy cow! I went to make a comment on Mynna's site and it kept giving me a fatal exception error. So I would back it up and do it again until it went through. Now there are 4, count'em, 4 of the exact same posts. As if that isn't hilarious enough, I tried to delete 3 of them and I'm getting the same error message. The internet! Go Figure!

FINALLY, it has taken my requests. That server works like our government leader thinks.

~~Sorry Mynna

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

design by April