Who Me?
I am a creative, homely and domesticated mother of two very active boys, the loving, loyal and by rare request slutty wife to my considerably older husband, a devoted daughter to my mother, uncivilized to the rest of my family and misunderstood by everyone else. Like I give a flying rats ass.

Hobbies?
(Not Limited To) cleaning, cooking, sewing, crocheting, quilting, walking, 500 piece jigsaw puzzles, driving, web design and graphics

My Web Designs

My Recipes

Thanks
tornados, swollen parts, a love shack and a bulge....
Introducing... drinking, driving, needles and racing Quadruplets! morning meandering sunny side up is that a bird? a plane? NO, its a...
Adventure Archive
July 2004
August 2004 September 2004 October 2004 November 2004 December 2004 January 2005 February 2005 March 2005 July 2005 August 2005 November 2006
Member Of


< ? Blogging Mommies # >

< # Made by Mom ? >
Groovy Blogs


Reading


*beep*
leave a message





the life of a mother with youth






Wednesday, June 30, 2004
hump day

I set out to find the official meaning "hump day" and why it is called so. I found that no one really knows who called it this first or why but assume that the person was either a really big perv or hated their life so much that they decided that Wens. was the middle of the week and if they had made it that far, Thurs. and Fri. would be ok too. I don't really know BUT, "hump day" for me is EVERYDAY!

To me, "hump day" is any day that I put the kids in the car. This means that I will have to "hump" to get them ready on time, I will have to double "hump" to make sure my shoes match, "humping" the diaper bag, apnea monitor, Nicholas in his car seat (23lbs all together) and Isaac by 1 arm to the car. Then I make a "hump" sound as I lift each into my Kia Sportage 4x4. Finally I make more "hump" noises as I buckle each child in. FINALLY! It is my professional opinion, as a mom, that "hump day" was created by a mother who experienced a similar experience on a daily basis. Perhaps the reason that it is tagged onto a specific day is because back when people did things for the first time (1800's), there wasn't the convience of auto anything and "going to town day" was on Wens. Makes sense to me.

Now that you see my way of logic, are you scared? if so, for who are you scared? *laugh*

30 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

design by April