Who Me?
I am a creative, homely and domesticated mother of two very active boys, the loving, loyal and by rare request slutty wife to my considerably older husband, a devoted daughter to my mother, uncivilized to the rest of my family and misunderstood by everyone else. Like I give a flying rats ass.

Hobbies?
(Not Limited To) cleaning, cooking, sewing, crocheting, quilting, walking, 500 piece jigsaw puzzles, driving, web design and graphics

My Web Designs

My Recipes

This Week

Adventure Archive
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004 December 2004 January 2005 February 2005 March 2005 July 2005 August 2005 November 2006
Member Of


< ? Blogging Mommies # >

< # Made by Mom ? >
Groovy Blogs


Reading


*beep*
leave a message





the life of a mother with youth






Wednesday, June 23, 2004
A Dollar Short....

Now that I'm blogging and understand the entire concept, I've taken the next natural step - purchasing a domain so that I can design my own Chronicles. Duh - you have to get webhosting too. Geez sometimes I only need 2 more pennies of thought but can't afford it!

As for my day...
It began extrememly early, 5:30am. Isaac slept until about 8:30am. Nicholas was wide awake at the crack of dawn wanting to eat so of course I whip the tit out and feed the starving tot. He is so cute and grunts when he eats. I can get him to smile at the drop of a hat and he cries for me when he can't see or hear me. Breastfeeding is going good. It's naturaly and fun. Sore, red, swollen nipples are no fun though. This is the first time with this so I'm not sure what caused it. I haven't had a monthly since he was born either. This could be the difference. Nicholas is my heart....

Meanwhile, Isaac - the best workout trainer around - had me running all morning. "Don't eat the crayons PLEASE!" "Isaac, why did you pee in your pants AGAIN!?!?!" "Fruit Loops are for your mouth not the cat's mouth" are just a few examples of my cries for help today. Isaac is my blood....

Today was the first day of hardcore potty training.


--Wish me luck!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

design by April