Who Me?
I am a creative, homely and domesticated mother of two very active boys, the loving, loyal and by rare request slutty wife to my considerably older husband, a devoted daughter to my mother, uncivilized to the rest of my family and misunderstood by everyone else. Like I give a flying rats ass.

Hobbies?
(Not Limited To) cleaning, cooking, sewing, crocheting, quilting, walking, 500 piece jigsaw puzzles, driving, web design and graphics

My Web Designs

My Recipes

Introducing...
drinking, driving, needles and racing
Quadruplets! morning meandering sunny side up is that a bird? a plane? NO, its a... caffeine iv hooked on more than a feeling
Adventure Archive
July 2004
August 2004 September 2004 October 2004 November 2004 December 2004 January 2005 February 2005 March 2005 July 2005 August 2005 November 2006
Member Of


< ? Blogging Mommies # >

< # Made by Mom ? >
Groovy Blogs


Reading


*beep*
leave a message





the life of a mother with youth






Monday, June 28, 2004
blowing my own horn...

I've has the opportunity to witness a young lady recently. This chick is younger than I am in many ways. When I was her age we had a few things in common: new relationship with an older man, "married" life, being confused about everything, not knowing anything and not really making any plans for the future. I really want to help this chick out, by taking her under my wing and teaching her things before she has a life altering occurance happen and HAS to learn them. It all made me think about how I became the person I am and why I decided to take the paths that I did. *plays "Memory"*

Living 101:

#1 - DO NOT have children before you have fed, sheltered and clothed yourself for atleast 5 years completely on your own. Sure, family will help if they have to but trust me, they don't want to.

#2 - DO NOT assume things. Always ask questions. It is better to bug the hell outta whoever is teaching you than to assume and really fuck up.

#3 - DO NOT finance used cars from anyone other than a dealer with a large company name in it. Ex: Ford, Chevy, Buick, Dodge.... You have to have full coverage insurance and the greatest number of used cars NOT on larger company dealer lots are pieces of shit and will cost you more than you want to pay.

#4 - ALWAYS write out contracts. Verbal contracts are useless. This rule even goes for family members. Family is blood and it is thicker than water -- until it comes to money. Business is business and if you don't cover your ass, no one will.

#5 - DO NOT loan anything that you can't replace. This includes money.

#6 - Accept that NO one, even you, is perfect. This will make dealing with people that have to be in your life easier to deal with.

#7 - Be fair at all cost. Situations will vary but always be fair to yourself or others involved. This rule may hurt the worst now but will pay off in the long haul of life.

#8 - ALWAYS respect elders. I know they look funny, smell wicked, forget to put their teeth in and tell the same stories over but they will tell you more rules to help your quest in life.

There are more rules to life but following the advice of these eight will certainly keep your pocket fuller, your mind at ease, your sanity in tact and outbursts of bullshit to a minimum.

~~living and loving it

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

design by April